If you are interested and want to see if Body Logic is a good fit for you we are hosting two open-house's in August!! We invite you to come check out our newly remodeled studio and participate in two free classes.
August 16, 2017 7-9pm.
Creative Movement w/ Ms. Melanie (ages 3-6) 7-7:30pm
Hip-Hop w/ Drew (ages 7+) 7:30-8:30pm
August 19, 2017 11am-1pm
Creative Movement w/Ms. Melanie (ages 3-6) 11am-11:30am
Hip-Hop w/ Drew (ages 7+) 11:30am-12:30pm
Door prizes, raffles, and more!! We hope to see you there.
It is not hard to identify that Utah has a love for dance. There is often more than one studio to choose from in almost every town or city in the state. So, as a parent or dancer how do you know which one is the best fit for you? Ther are many reasons to choose a studio and today I'll give you 5 reasons you should consider if Body Logic Dance is the studio you are looking for.
1. We are a non-competitive academy of dance.
Life is full of competition. At Body Logic your greatest competition is yourself. We encourage a healthy atmosphere where your dancer can grow and develop their talents and skills without a lot of worry what others think of them.
2. We believe dance is for everyone!! We keep classes small and prices reasonable. Our prices are all inclusive (tuition, costume, and recital fees) and we won't ask you for any surprise payments here and there. That's right all inclusive and you get to keep all costumes and t-shirts used for performances throughout the year.
3. Performance opportunities!! We work hard and love sharing our talents with others. We offer 3 performances during the holiday season: The Dickens Festival, The Festival of Trees and our own Holiday celebration. In the Spring we have a full-production recital (stage, lights, costumes). Our summer showcase is where the students have a chance to choreograph and perform each other's works.
4. Our teachers are full of passion. With degrees in dance and having spent most of our lives dancing our teachers have extensive and specialized training in education, technique and theory. Our passion for what we do is enhances our knowledge and is easily felt and shared with our students.
5. We not only study many dance techniques we also focus on dance theory and somatic education. Whether you dance with us for one year or ten years we aim to give your dancer an education that will catapult them into the dance world with a strong foundation and understanding of dance as a performance and fine art.