Tuesdays 7:30-8:30 PM
Thursdays 8:30-9:30 PM
It is so nerve wracking to muster up enough courage to start something new, especially a new work-out class. We all want to find that quick fix, magical instructor, class, or diet that will give us quick and long lasting results. However, most of us know that good things come to those who work. Keeping healthy and fit takes work but the benefits on your mind, body, and spirit are well worth the sweat. With so many choices out there to choose from here are some benefits that just might interest you enough to take the plunge and Barre class a try!
1. No experience required! Don't be intimidated by the name... Barre is for everyone, male and female, all ages and all levels.
2. Hard on muscles, soft on joints! Build and sculpt your body using controlled isometric movements to help reduce pressure on joints, ligaments, tendons, and spine. Strengthing of the core will also improve posture and help keep you injury free.
3. Worked from head to toe! Barre leaves you exhausted and feeling worked, stretched, lengthened, & satisfied in a complete FULL-BODY workout. We are serious, a head to toe workout that can easily be modified to your level, who could ask for more?
4. Always fun! You never get the same class twice. With the mix up of exercises and choreography, the up-beat music, and encouraging instructor(s) Barre is the place to be to lose weight and inches.
5. Sense of community! We all love belonging to our tribes and having our own ride-or-dies. Our barre community is full of fitness lovers of all levels and ages. We have created a supportive environment and space for anyone looking to make some positive and healthy changes in your life. Come check it out and don't be afraid to join us. We would love to have you!! For more info on our adult sessions and to get registered visit us here!! #comedancewithus!!
"Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirate's life for me!" Bring your imaginations to our Pirates Adventure camp this summer! Join us on a swashbuckling journey as we cross the great oceans to explore new lands, find buried treasure, and create our own pirate costumes! Our 3-6 year old camp will teach your little one the basics of dance through creative play and imagination.
Creative Movement is a fun way for children to explore new ways of moving through music, develop somatic skills, channel their energy, encourage imagination and promote creativity. Creative Movement can be used to enhance all areas of learning and growth. And not to mention, it gets them moving instead of playing with electronics or watching TV.
We hope to see your child join us on our incredible journey! Come see what Body Logic Dance Academy is all about and get registered today.
Register you pirate today!
July 18th-20th 4:30-5:30 pm
3-6 year old
If you are interested and want to see if Body Logic is a good fit for you we are hosting two open-house's in August!! We invite you to come check out our newly remodeled studio and participate in two free classes.
August 16, 2017 7-9pm.
Creative Movement w/ Ms. Melanie (ages 3-6) 7-7:30pm
Hip-Hop w/ Drew (ages 7+) 7:30-8:30pm
August 19, 2017 11am-1pm
Creative Movement w/Ms. Melanie (ages 3-6) 11am-11:30am
Hip-Hop w/ Drew (ages 7+) 11:30am-12:30pm
Door prizes, raffles, and more!! We hope to see you there.
It is not hard to identify that Utah has a love for dance. There is often more than one studio to choose from in almost every town or city in the state. So, as a parent or dancer how do you know which one is the best fit for you? Ther are many reasons to choose a studio and today I'll give you 5 reasons you should consider if Body Logic Dance is the studio you are looking for.
1. We are a non-competitive academy of dance.
Life is full of competition. At Body Logic your greatest competition is yourself. We encourage a healthy atmosphere where your dancer can grow and develop their talents and skills without a lot of worry what others think of them.
2. We believe dance is for everyone!! We keep classes small and prices reasonable. Our prices are all inclusive (tuition, costume, and recital fees) and we won't ask you for any surprise payments here and there. That's right all inclusive and you get to keep all costumes and t-shirts used for performances throughout the year.
3. Performance opportunities!! We work hard and love sharing our talents with others. We offer 3 performances during the holiday season: The Dickens Festival, The Festival of Trees and our own Holiday celebration. In the Spring we have a full-production recital (stage, lights, costumes). Our summer showcase is where the students have a chance to choreograph and perform each other's works.
4. Our teachers are full of passion. With degrees in dance and having spent most of our lives dancing our teachers have extensive and specialized training in education, technique and theory. Our passion for what we do is enhances our knowledge and is easily felt and shared with our students.
5. We not only study many dance techniques we also focus on dance theory and somatic education. Whether you dance with us for one year or ten years we aim to give your dancer an education that will catapult them into the dance world with a strong foundation and understanding of dance as a performance and fine art.
Did you know that Body Logic Dance offers adult classes to anyone ages 16+? Well, we do and you can check out the details here.
One of our most popular classes is the Above Barre taught by Serena. This class is low-key but at the same time tones, and sculpts your body in a way no other class does.
What is above Barre? It is a distinct method to Barre workout. Above Barre infuses Pilates, yoga, and aerobics that dancers perform to help strengthen, tone and sculpt the body in a 55 minute workout.
What are the benefits of Above Barre?
First, Barre classes are for ALL difficulty and fitness levels and will give you a full body workout. You will notice improvement in your flexibility, posture, strength and balance along with beautiful lengthened and sculpted muscles.
Who should take an above Barre class? YOU should. Above Barre is for students of all fitness levels. From the beginner to the most seasoned athlete there is something for everyone to benefit from Barre.
So... what are you waiting for? At Body Logic Dance we work hard to make a safe and inclusive environment for all our clients. Classes start next week so grab a friend, while you are at it grab two friends and #comedancewithus!!
Body Logic Dance Company Presents "Cages"
January 17-18, 2019
Rose Wagner Theatre
Call For Choreography
Utah Animal Adoption Center
For Body Logic Dance Company's annual Humanitarian Concert, we are partnering with the Utah Animal Adoption Center. Ask us how you can help out!
Body logic dance Academy Presents