Tuesdays 7:30-8:30 PM
Thursdays 8:30-9:30 PM
It is so nerve wracking to muster up enough courage to start something new, especially a new work-out class. We all want to find that quick fix, magical instructor, class, or diet that will give us quick and long lasting results. However, most of us know that good things come to those who work. Keeping healthy and fit takes work but the benefits on your mind, body, and spirit are well worth the sweat. With so many choices out there to choose from here are some benefits that just might interest you enough to take the plunge and Barre class a try!
1. No experience required! Don't be intimidated by the name... Barre is for everyone, male and female, all ages and all levels.
2. Hard on muscles, soft on joints! Build and sculpt your body using controlled isometric movements to help reduce pressure on joints, ligaments, tendons, and spine. Strengthing of the core will also improve posture and help keep you injury free.
3. Worked from head to toe! Barre leaves you exhausted and feeling worked, stretched, lengthened, & satisfied in a complete FULL-BODY workout. We are serious, a head to toe workout that can easily be modified to your level, who could ask for more?
4. Always fun! You never get the same class twice. With the mix up of exercises and choreography, the up-beat music, and encouraging instructor(s) Barre is the place to be to lose weight and inches.
5. Sense of community! We all love belonging to our tribes and having our own ride-or-dies. Our barre community is full of fitness lovers of all levels and ages. We have created a supportive environment and space for anyone looking to make some positive and healthy changes in your life. Come check it out and don't be afraid to join us. We would love to have you!! For more info on our adult sessions and to get registered visit us here!! #comedancewithus!!